Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bastard Fairies

I'm a regular reader of the blog Pharyngula. Recently, a video was posted. Following be that video.



I did like very much, so I sought more. And so at The Bastard Fairies website did I find myself being. Wandering around the site I did continue to like. And then I saw it: Free Music! I do like free music. I did then download the advertised free music. And listen to it. And I did like much, much more.

I do highly recommend.

Check out their YouTube page. Go download their free music.

Your life will be better for it. I guarantee it.*

* No warranty is provided that your life will indeed be better. Guarantee offered only as an opinion of the awesomeness of The Bastard Fairies . Should you find that your life is not better, go develop a better taste in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment